Hi, I’m Aly. I’m 16. My birthday is August 18th and I’m from Sydney, Australia.
I’m a cosplayer, I wear lolita fashion and I’m an eclectic commerce student.
This is my main tumblr, I’m on this tumblr 90% of the time and /alysael/ the other 10% (I check both pretty much daily)
Also I don’t tolerate well with dumb anons.
I spam Inazuma Eleven on Wednesday nights. Biggest fag for TenKyou. Also huge fag for Hikaru and Tachimukai /my moe blobs <3
Main fandoms: Inazuma Eleven, DC/Marvel, Pokemons, Shin Megami Tensei (Persona and Digital Devil Saga mainly), Bakuman, Tales of and loads more series <3
Feel free to drop me a message anytime! I usually reply privately unless it’s a meme message or it’s anon *u*
I’m always up for making new friends into similar things as myself <3 Also, I chat a lot more on my twitter than on tumblr, just saying B) (alysael@twitter)